Kafka Architect – Luxembourg – 12-month contract
One of our important clients is looking for a Kafka Architect for a 12-month contract. Client is based in Luxembourg. Work regime expected is 2 to 3 days/MONTH onsite maximum.
As Kafka Architect, you will be responsible for the Kafka Service implementation from A to Z; and this from business needs to the technical constraints imposed by integration into a vast and complex echo-system.
Your role will therefore not only be related to technical implementations; it will obviously be necessary to ensure that the Kafka service fits perfectly into the organization already in place.
- Full Service life cycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection and setup, technical architecture design, service design and development, testing, and deployment
- Develop Enterprise’s Apache Kafka Distributed Messaging and Integration Ecosystem
- Build automation and tooling for the service
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize platform delivering the Kafka service
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate into their systems
- Provide technical support for Kafka Service to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Data Platform, DevOps, and Integration Teams to ensure option follows standard best practices
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3+ years developing enterprise class integrations between on-premises and cloud applications (on-prem to on-prem, on-prem to cloud, and cloud-to-cloud)
- 2+ years of experience building integrations using Kafka
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Strong knowledge of API based integration and micro services design patterns & best practices
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Experience with Kafka administration, configuration, and tuning.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Kafka architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certifications on Confluent Kafka, Cloud Technologies is a plus
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to Jamel.Rahou@octopusintl.com and I will contact you for further details.