Blue chip client is urgently looking for a SharePoint Architect
Role is in Stavanger & some travel to Oslo Starts ASAP.
– Should have good knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online
– Experience on migrating SP2010 to SP Online.
– Should understand Azure and O365 architecture.
– Should have understanding of O365 stack.
– Should be a good team player as he/she would be working with multiple teams.
- Experience as an administrator, developer or architect based on SharePoint server (2010-2019 versions) or Office 365
- General technical background. Some knowledge about infrastructure as databases, Active Directory, network and Windows server
- Knowledge and interest for Microsoft technology
- Knowledge and interest for IT security (Microsoft Information protection)
- Good overview of standard SharePoint/Office 365 functionality
- Experience in migration of systems.
- Knowledge about information management
- Agile methods
- Configuration expert for solutions on the Office 365 platform
- Understand how Office 365 is setup in Client, and dependencies to Client infrastructure.
- Help understand the Microsoft roadmap, understand how Client must prepare for changes to keep our services healthy
- Architect and run migration of information from Legacy systems into Office 365, based on the new Client metadata model
- Team player in an agile team#
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.